A. F. Wendling Foodservice is a prospering broad line food distributor that has been serving its customers for over 100 years. We are currently seeking a full-time, benefited position of Maintenance Custodian for our Buckhannon, WV location. The Maintenance Custodian will be responsible for cleaning of our office, retail store and warehouse.
- Cleaning Floors, handrails and touchable places within our warehouse and office areas
- Emptying trash cans
- Changing air filters and light bulbs
- Painting and small maintenance tasks
- Running industrial floor cleaning machine
- Disinfecting assigned areas
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screenings
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Ability to operate equipment
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment and tools
We are A.F. Wendling Foodservice
West Virginia's Largest Family-Owned Food Service Distributor
We help feed your success because we value strong, lasting partnerships
We value a personal approach to doing business, because every customer has unique needs.
We value the unique ideas of our employees and customers that help drive us to grow and innovate.
We understand the value of family, and care for our customers and employees like they’re one of our own.
We value the personal and professional growth of our employees and provide them with the tools to succeed.
We go the extra mile to feed your success
A.F. Wendling Foodservice is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis protected under appropriate law. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.